Willows Run Golf Complex looks forward to opening and seeing all of our guests again. To continue to help the spread of COVID-19, we will be re-opening with the necessary government mandates in place. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we follow these restrictions and procedures. Willows run will re-open on May 5th!
Face Coverings Now Required for Service:
We ask all guests to abide by the following common courtesies during your visit:
If you are experiencing or have experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 48 hours, please stay home.
Maintain a minimum six-foot distance between staff and other guests.
Ensure frequent hand washing. Hand sanitizers are available around the building & property. Thank you!
-Pro Shop and Starter Shack
-Restaurant (masks may be removed when eating and drinking)
-Turn building and stations beverage carts.
*Masks not required on course when playing golf (Where social distancing is possible)
Overview of COVID-19 Statewide Face Covering Requirements here
Foursomes Now Permitted! (Effective 5/16/20)
Online Tee Times
- Power cart rentals available,
one cart per player (effective 6/6/20 Players from different households can now share a cart)
No Contact Check-in Option
CLICK HERE to book tee times online
- Willows members – please call to book times at your discounted rates
- Online pre-pay option coming soon!
- Call the pro shop from your car to pay by card over the phone @ 425-883-1200
- We are not accepting cash at this time
- Please limit your time in pro shop to necessary visits only
On Course Changes
- Driving range is open for practice. Sanitized baskets can be picked up in the Pro Shop
- Putting greens restricted to only golfers warming up for tee times
- No public, non-golfer practice at this time
- Please only allow 30 minutes to warm up to limit people at practice areas
Food & Beverage Services
Foam depth restrictors are installed on pins for no contact ball retrieval
- No bunker rakes (we suggest you play lift, clean and place in bunkers)
- Ball washers, benches, & trash cans have been removed from the course
- No club rentals available
Rainbow Run Putting Course is Open
- Turn stand will be open for food & beverage purchases for golfers on the course
The Firecreek grill is now open for dine in services to 50% capacity for outdoor seating and 50% capacity for indoor seating<NEW>
Maintain Appropriate Social Distance
- Rainbow run is open, however we cannot loan putters or golf balls
- Please bring your own with you if you come to play
Extra Sanitizing & Cleaning Procedures
- In order to operate as safely as possible for both our staff and our guests, please respect our mandate for 6 feet minimum distance at all times
- We ask golfers to leave the golf course immediately after playing to eliminate congestion/gathering on the property or in the parking lot
Free round passes set to expire 3/31/2020 will be extended and won't expire until 6/1/2020.
- We have increased frequency in cleaning schedules including restrooms, handrails, door handles, and other high-touch common areas.
- Golf carts are sanitized between rentals
Men's Club credit book deduction will not be applied this season.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions of an urgent matter.
Read the entire government mandated golf re-start program here.
This page was last updated by Willows Run Management on 6/10/2020. We will continue to update with any changes.